- GLASS PRODUCTS:
- Tubes and rods
- Glass beads and insulators
- Policapillary rods and policapillary cones
- Fiber-optic units
- Microstructural and photonic-crystal fibers
- Flat multi-channel tubes (capillaries)
- Cylindrical microlenses
- Microchannel plates (MCP)
- Experimental products (complicated glass structures)
- Glass products pressing machine
- Glass products flame treatment machines
- Glass products chemical treatment lines and posts
- Equipment for glass and glass products cutting
- Machines for glass products drawing from a glass block
- Machines for preforms redrawing into glass products
- Glass structures sintering machines
Special manufacturing equipment for glass industry:
GLASS MELTING FURNACE
TEGS Ltd. owns a technology solution and has significant experience of operation of a batch, gas and electric glass melting furnace with the glass drainage vertically downwards through a ceramic tube. We can adapt this furnace for your production process, besides we can fabricate, install and adjust it at your company.
- Capacity is 1000 kg;
- Yielding capacity is 200 kg per 24 hours period;
- Glass melting maximum temperature is up to 1600°C;
- The necessary energy sources:
- Natural gas (gas pressure is 4 kPa, gas flow rate is up to 5000 m³ per month;
- Electric power is an AC three-phase mains (voltage is 380 V / 50 Hz, power consumption in the operating mode is 60 kWt/h).
- Circulation water supply system for molybdenum electrodes cooling.
- Air for burning is ventilating.
- Molybdenum electrodes quantity is 6 pcs.;
- The furnace overall dimensions are 2780х1650х1500 mm.
The advantage of this furnace is high yield capacity and small power consumption.