- GLASS PRODUCTS:
- Tubes and rods
- Glass beads and insulators
- Policapillary rods and policapillary cones
- Fiber-optic units
- Microstructural and photonic-crystal fibers
- Flat multi-channel tubes (capillaries)
- Cylindrical microlenses
- Microchannel plates (MCP)
- Experimental products (complicated glass structures)
- Glass products pressing machine
- Glass products flame treatment machines
- Glass products chemical treatment lines and posts
- Equipment for glass and glass products cutting
- Machines for glass products drawing from a glass block
- Machines for preforms redrawing into glass products
- Glass structures sintering machines
Special manufacturing equipment for glass industry:
GLASS STRUCTURES SINTERING MACHINES
TEGS Ltd. fabricates machines designated for sintering of glass structures whose elements can be made of rods or tubes oriented in line with the product longitudinal axis, for example multi-channel units.
The work is based on the method of isostatic pressing of glass fiber structure units heated to a plastic stage. The chamber hearth heating is zonal. The temperature maximum moves upwards. Automatic program control provides highly accurate heating of a glass-fiber unit. Gas (nitrogen or argon) pressure in the chamber is provided by a valve system.
The machine technical specifications:
- sintered structure dimensions:
- diameter is up to 75 mm;
- length is up to 400 mm;
- the sintering chamber working area dimensions:
- diameter is 50-100 mm;
- length is 1000 mm;
- number of heating zones in the furnace is 6-12;
- furnace temperature is more than 700°C;
- temperature measuring accuracy is ±1°C;
- gas pressure in the sintering chamber is up to 150 kg/cm².
The operation process is schematically shown in the video film .